Flights.ca Terms and Conditions of Website Use
Users of the Flights.ca website shall be referred to as 'the customer' in these Terms and Conditions (also known collectively as “The Agreement”.)
All the contents within this website are the property of Flights.ca and/or its third-party suppliers. This website is intended for personal use only and is not to be used for commercial purposes. None of the content found on this website may be reproduced, republished, displayed, distributed, modified, sold, or transferred without the written consent of Flights.ca. This website is to be used to gather information on travel-related goods and service and to make legitimate purchases and/or reservations. This website may not be used to make any false, fraudulent, or speculative purchases and/or reservations.
Flights.ca does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any schedule changes made by the airlines.
By submitting your transaction online, you authorize Flights.ca to process this reservation with the Supplier on your behalf. Please note the cost of your reservation will be charged to your credit card directly by the Supplier and/or Flights.ca. Additional fees (such as baggage, pets, seat selection and service fees) may be charged separately by the supplier.
Responsibility of this Website:
As a condition of use for this website, customers purchasing travel product on Flights.ca certify that they have reached the age of majority in the province of Ontario, 18 years of age, as well as the age of majority in their country, province or state of residence. If a customer is under the age of majority they must book travel services over the phone and be able to offer live, vocal proof of permission from a valid adult legal guardian and email or fax in a parental consent letter. Alternatively, the minor may book in person at our offices, accompanied by a legal guardian (with valid supporting identification).
Flights.ca a division of Red Label Vacations Inc., is a licensed travel agency in the province of Ontario. As such, it offers the service of providing reservations and travel information, as provided by various third-party suppliers to the customer.
By completing a Trip Reservation, you agree to receive emails providing you with information on your destination and certain information/offers relevant to your Trip (Reservation) and destination. We may also email you our guest review form to provide feedback.
In order to duly complete and secure your Trip Reservation, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address, or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number or credit card number.
Pricing and Content Shown on Flights.ca:
Currency: Prices displayed on the Flights.ca website are in Canadian Dollars. However, cruise prices will be shown in either U.S. dollars, Canadian dollars or both. Some supplier rates are quoted to Flights.ca in U.S. dollars or other currencies. Sometimes, payments processed at a later date to your credit card may have a different exchange rate than the one calculated at the time of booking, which will be applied either by the supplier or your credit card company. Flights.ca is not responsible for currency fluctuations, nor does it guarantee the Canadian equivalent of the purchase will be the same, as this is beyond our control.
Some suppliers may require you to present a cash deposit or valid credit card for one of the passengers to cover additional expenses locally. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Flights.ca.
Prices may also vary if a customer is booking a single, triple or quadruple occupancy per room, thus altering the pricing format set out by the tour operator. When a vacation package, hotel only booking or cruise price is confirmed on the payment page, the actual price reflecting occupancy changes will then appear.
Airport Check-in, Reconfirmation/Seat Selection Numbers:
Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. All passengers should arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior to flight departure. Check-in opens at least 3 hours prior to the flight and can close as early as 1 hour prior to departure, please check your boarding pass for exact time to be at your departure gate. For security reasons, all passengers must be present for check-in. You will not be allowed to board, nor will you be entitled to a refund, if you have not checked-in by the minimum airline requirement. It is your responsibility to contact the airline and reconfirm your flight 12 - 24 hours prior to departure. If Flights.ca is aware of a change, every effort will be made to advise you directly.
Best Price Guaranteed – Prior to confirming your reservation
Flights.ca will match any genuine price quote provided the price is not below cost. While Flights.ca will make every attempt to provide the lowest pricing, occasionally circumstances beyond our control may prevent us from providing the lowest price. These circumstances may include but are not limited to group pricing, blocked space pricing, at source discounts, and exclusive price agreements. Flights.ca reserves the right to request a written price quote on any fare that is being matched. Prices are only guaranteed at time of booking and will not be lowered once the booking is complete. Price changes made by the airline or tour operator after a booking has been completed cannot be matched retroactively.
Cancellations and/or changes may result in a 100% penalty. Some changes may be permitted, for a fee, as per Terms and Conditions of the Tour operator, airline or consolidator. Flights.ca administration fees will apply. A written request may be required for any changes to a reservation. It is highly recommended that the customer purchase travel insurance in order to protect themselves against the loss of their purchase due to unforeseen circumstances. No refund will be made for unused travel services or any unused portion of the services. Any changes to your booking are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the tour operator, airline, or cruise line as stated in their brochure or on their website.
If a car rental is included in your booking, please be aware that car rental companies, and governments in every jurisdiction, determine the minimum age that applies to your booking. If the driver does not meet the minimum age requirement in a particular jurisdiction, the car rental will be denied. Please be aware that you will need a valid driver’s license and dependent on the country requirements, an international driver’s license. You will also need a valid credit card, in some cases it must be in the driver’s name, for any car rental. Some car rental depots will require a deposit. Fees and taxes may be applicable to be paid locally and are not covered by Flights.ca.
Children Travelling Alone:
- Unaccompanied Minor (UM) service ensures that children travelling alone are escorted by airline staff
- It is the responsibility of the parent to contact the airline directly or Flights.ca to let them know their child will be travelling alone. All details about the Unaccompanied Minor service and the procedures must be reviewed prior to arrival at the airport.
- It is recommended that children under 18 years of age who are travelling alone or with only one parent/guardian, should have a notarized letter of authorization signed by the parent/ guardian who is not travelling or if both parents/guardians are not travelling with the child.
Cruise Line Flights:
- If you have elected to buy flights arranged by your cruise line, please be aware that cruise lines do not confirm airlines, routing, dates and times until two or three weeks prior to departure.
Cruise Line Departure Times:
- Cruise lines must adhere to their departure times from port. It is highly recommended you allow sufficient time to get to your cruise to allow for any flight delays. You may choose to travel the day before your cruise with an overnight in their port of embarkation to ensure you are on time for the departure.
- Cruise Packages include the price of the return flight (to and from the port of call or an airport close by) plus taxes and airport fees, the prices of the cabin reservation and other included cruise vacation related activities, meals, etc. Extra payments such as drink purchases, onboard gratuities, excursion costs, etc. are unrelated to the booking price of a Cruise Vacation Package and are not the responsibility of Flights.ca.
- Cruise lines from time to time must change itineraries, skip ports of call or even substitute vessels for safety, weather, or other reasons. These events are beyond the control of Flights.ca and the cruise lines and are not subject to compensation or refunds.
Confirmation and Delivery:
- After a booking is made, the customer will receive an email confirming the purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer to insure that all contact information is accurate at the time of booking (including email addresses, phone numbers, etc.). Furthermore, it is the responsibility of the customer to verify that the information on the confirmation email is in accordance with the travel product that they have purchased. If there is a discrepancy between the information on the confirmation email and that of what the customer has booked, the customer MUST contact our offices during our regular business hours 1-877-679-8500dreattetxretqtcfdarestdeycbvtqzvadxu or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Ticket Delivery - Important Information:
- Your electronic tickets (e-tickets) and supporting information will be sent to you by email (to the address you have indicated in your booking form) approximately 14 days before your departure date. For bookings made within 14 days of departure, your electronic tickets (e-tickets) and supporting information will be sent to you by email (to the address you have indicated in your booking form) within approximately 72 hours of making your booking. There are times when you might receive your tickets immediately after booking is confirmed. If not received, please check your junk/spam folder or email email@example.com
Review Tickets and Invoice:
- Please thoroughly review your invoice, tickets, and itinerary to make sure all dates, times, products are exactly what you requested and that your names are all exactly as on your valid passports. By providing your payment on Flights.ca for travel services you acknowledge you have reviewed and accepted our Terms and Conditions. If you have booked a cruise, please be sure to fill out any required personal information in advance of your trip, according to the requirements of that cruise line.
- For Travel outside of Canada, all Canadian citizens (including infants/children) must carry a valid Canadian passport when travelling abroad. A passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the scheduled date of departure from the last country visited, regardless of the entry requirements of the country. You may also require a visa (transit, business, tourist and otherwise), depending on the country you are visiting and your passport’s country of issue. You agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that you and all travelling companions have the appropriate documentation to gain entry to all applicable destinations and for re-entry back into Canada upon return. You confirm that the spellings of all passenger names, entered during the booking process, are how they appear on their legal travel documentation.
- Information on Canadian passport applications is available from Passport Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-passports.html. If your passport is damaged in any way, you may be denied boarding and will be responsible for all costs associated with a new passport and replacement travel arrangements. Should you require any assistance please contact Passport Canada.
- Flights.ca accepts no liability if you are refused entry onto a flight or into any country due to your failure to carry the correct and adequate passport, visa, or other travel documents required by the airline, authority, or country, including countries you may be transiting through. This includes all stops made by the aircraft, even if you do not leave the aircraft or airport.
Credit card payment:
- Your authorization to use your credit card further indicates your acceptance of Flights.ca’s Terms and Conditions, and those of the Airlines’/Tour Operators’/Cruise lines’ travel services you have purchased. By providing Flights.ca with authorization to use your credit card to pay for travel services, you are confirming that you will pay the total amount charged according to your cardholder agreement. In addition, you agree not to chargeback your payment.
- You agree not to make any speculative or fraudulent reservation on this site. If we find your booking shows signs of fraud or suspicious activity, Flights.ca may cancel any bookings associated with your name and/or email address. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Flights.ca will take legal action and you may be liable for any losses to Flights.ca, including legal costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking please contact our offices during our regular business hours 1-877-679-8500 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full payment is due for online bookings made within 45 days of departure. Bookings outside of 45 days may be permitted to apply a deposit based on the third party supplier terms and conditions. Online purchases can be made using Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit cards. In some cases American Express may not be available as a payment option. Airfare and vacation package purchases are 100% non-refundable. International credit cards will not be accepted. If you wish to continue with the reservation we will also accept e-transfers and direct deposits (cash only).
- Multiple payments accepted for online/offline transactions.
Visa Debit may be accepted. When applying a Visa debit or bank debit (Interac) card for payment, in the event of a cancellation, your funds may be held up to 60 days by your financial institution. We strongly recommend an alternative form of payment, such as any major credit card, to avoid any such delay and inconvenience.
- The credit card holder and/or payer (if payment is in cash tender) on the booking is the person with whom Flights.ca has the contract/agreement to provide travel services and it this person with whom Flights.ca is liable to.
- Third party credit cards and International credit cards will not be accepted. If you wish to continue with the reservation we will also accept e-transfers and direct deposits (cash only).
- Please note the billing address and telephone number provided as part of the transaction must be the ones associated with the credit card. If we are unable to validate the billing address or telephone number, your booking may be cancelled with or without prior notice.
- All fraudulent purchases will be investigated and prosecuted.
- Pending reservations will be subject to availability and price changes until confirmed and paid in full.
- In house charges may be subjected to a 3% credit card fee.
Flights.ca may require cash payment for certain destinations.
- Payment may be made in cash tender by booking travel in person at a Flights.ca office or one of our store locations.
- Payment may be made via fund transfer (direct deposit) into the Red Label Vacations Inc. business account. Once the transaction is verified we will confirm the booking. We may request a copy of the bank receipt to be emailed or faxed to our office. Customers must inquire within for more information on how to book in this manner.
You must notify Flights.ca, via e-mail at email@example.com or by mail to the address indicated below*, of any claim you may have against Flights.ca. Any claim or complaint against Flights.ca or in respect to the Trip Service must be promptly submitted within 25 days after the scheduled day of consummation of the product or service (e.g. check out date). Any claim or complaint that is submitted after the 25 days period may be rejected, and the claimant will forfeit the right to any compensation/refund.
*5450 Explorer Dr. Ste. 400 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4W 5N1
Some destinations charge a fee to all passengers when they are departing. This is called a departure tax and in most cases it is not paid in advance, but at the airport when checking in for the return flight. Please refer to www.travel.gc.cadreattetxretqtcfdarestdeycbvtqzvadxu for applicable fees.
Hotel Check-in/Check-out times:
The check-in time for most hotels is 3:00 pm and check-out time can be as early as 11:00 am, regardless of your arrival or departure times. Please refer to your hotel accommodation voucher for actual check-in and check-out dates as this may differ from your departure and return date. Check-in policies differ by hotel and will, therefore, vary. Many hotels may offer hospitality areas for customers who may be without their room for some time; however, this arrangement is solely at the discretion of the hotel. Customers wishing to make arrangements for a late check-out and baggage storage must arrange this service directly with the hotel and charges may apply. We do not accept responsibility for any inconvenience or loss arising from these types of arrangements. Some hotels may require you to leave a credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in to provide security for miscellaneous charges such as telephone calls.
Early Booking Bonus:
From time to time, Tour Operators and hoteliers may offer Early Booking Bonus Promotions on select packages which may require final payments to be made PRIOR to the final payment date displayed on the website. The Early Booking Bonus final payment date supersedes the final payment date displayed on the website. To receive the Early Booking Bonus promotional pricing, payment is required on the Early Booking date. Should you choose to keep the regular final payment date, the Early Booking Bonus pricing will not be honored and regular pricing will apply.
Flights and Baggage Restrictions:
- We recommend you check the website of your airline for check-in and cut-off times prior to departure for your flight and destination. You should also contact your airline to determine if there is any charge for checked baggage, excess baggage, as well as any weight and carry-on requirements specific to your airline, or your carry-on items could be refused. You should also check what items are permitted in your carry-on luggage.
- Some airport fees, airport transfers, taxes and baggage fees, where applicable, may not be included in the pricing. Baggage fees vary depending on the airline(s) the customer is booking with. It is the responsibility of the customer to read the individual baggage handling policies of their airline(s). It is advised to secure your seat in advance if available/offered by the airline. Seat Selection may have an additional fee charged by the airline(s).
- For updated information on Government of Canada security requirements please visit the Canadian Air Transport Security website http://www.catsa-acsta.gc.ca or www.travel.gc.ca or phone 1-877-679-8500
- Flight reservations may be subject to a ticketing fee per person, processed through Flights.ca. Therefore two (2) charges will appear on your credit card statement, the charge for your airline ticket processed through the Airline or Third Party Supplier and the ticketing fee(s) charge, processed through Flights.ca.
- Flights.ca may offer customers the opportunity to book a reservation for a combination of two one-way tickets instead of a roundtrip ticket.
- Combined one-way tickets may provide a greater choice of flights, are often cheaper and can be combined on the same airline or on different airlines. Unlike roundtrip tickets, each one-way ticket is subject to its own rules, restrictions and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a Customer to make changes to the other flight, the Customer will be responsible for any fees incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight.
- Immunizations may be required to gain entry into certain destinations and/or to gain re-entry back into Canada. Recommended inoculations for travel may change and you should consult your doctor for current recommendations before you depart. It is your responsibility to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements, obtain the recommended inoculations, take all recommended medication, and follow all medical advice in relation to your trip. The traveller is responsible for ensuring that they are to up to date with all requirements in this matter. For information on Canadian requirements regarding provisions on immunizations, passports, visas, etc. please visit www.travel.gc.ca. It is recommended that travellers contact the destination country’s embassy in Canada with further questions before they depart.
- Disinsection: Although not common, most countries reserve the right to disinsect aircraft if there is a perceived threat to public health, agriculture or environment. The World Health Organization and the International Civil Aviation Organization have approved the following disinsection procedures: (1) spray the aircraft cabin with an aerosolized insecticide while passengers are on board or (2) treat the aircraft’s interior surfaces with a residual insecticide while passengers are not on board. For more information see https://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/civilaviation/standards/commerce-ohs-disinsection-menu-375.htm
- Be sure to read the Terms and Conditions (or Rules and Regulations) of the tour operator, airline or cruise line providing your travel services specifically if a traveller is pregnant or has another medical situation or condition. Different rules may apply to different tour operators, airlines, etc. and certain conditions are beyond the control of Flights.ca.
- ZIKA VIRUS UPDATE: Canadians travellers visiting affected areas should help protect themselves against Zika virus by taking individual protective measures to prevent mosquito bites, including using insect repellent, protective clothing, mosquito nets, screened doors and windows. There is no vaccine or medication that protects against Zika virus infection. It is recommended that pregnant women and those considering becoming pregnant discuss their travel plans with their health care provider to assess their risk and consider postponing travel to areas where the Zika virus is circulating.
Local Customs and Holidays in Your Destination:
Please be aware that every country has its own local customs, holidays, holiday closures, etc. such as Holy Week. Please check the tourist board website or www.travel.gc.cadreattetxretqtcfdarestdeycbvtqzvadxu for your destination to be aware of any customs or holidays that may affect your vacation.
Hotel Only Reservations: Pre-paid and Paid Locally:
- All Prices quoted may vary based on current daily exchange rate.
Some rates carry special restrictions and conditions, for example non-cancelable and non-refundable. Check the relevant product, service, and reservation conditions and details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation. Obvious errors and mistakes (including misprints) are not legally binding.
- Any changes to, or cancellation of, a hotel reservation may result in 100% penalties and/or administration fees
- Any incidental charges will be assessed directly to you by the hotel upon check-out. Examples: Parking, Phone Calls, Room Service, etc.
- Hotel rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra persons (including children) must be stipulated at the time of booking.
- Guests must be at least 18 to 25 years of age at time of check-in (depending on individual hotel policy) unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No refunds for unused nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early check-out, will be given
- Prepaid hotel reservations will be charged to your credit card when you complete your reservation
- If your hotel is to be paid locally, please note that the price shown does NOT include any applicable hotel taxes. Exact taxes and any other charges applicable to your hotel stay will be billed by the hotel. Most hotels are charged locally upon check out unless otherwise specified or charged to your credit card
- For any hotel changes and cancellations please contact our offices during our regular business hours 1-877-679-8500 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org or check your hotel voucher for alternative contact information.
- All prices on this website are subject to change without prior notice. Any changes, by a Third Party Supplier, in pricing, that may occur before, during or after a purchase, are not the responsibility of Flights.ca.
- There can be moments when an advertised price on this site may differ from the final confirmed price. If you disconnect from our site, and return later, prices could change at your next visit to the site. Flights.ca is not responsible for any failures caused by server errors, misdirected or re-directed transmissions, failed internet connections, interruptions in service or receipt of reservations or ticket orders, or other defects whether technical or human in nature.
- All reservations and prices listed on our Website are subject to availability and confirmation, and such confirmation will not be made until you have completed your on-line booking. Should the actual price differ from the price listed on our Website, Flights.ca will notify you by email or a telephone call. If such notification is sent to you, the sale will be terminated unless you promptly reply by email or by a telephone call, within our regular business hours, with confirmation of your intention to make the purchase at the actual price.
- For Ontario residents, in accordance with travel regulations, where there is an increase of more than 7 per cent in the price of services after a deposit has been paid, and such price increase is not a result of an increase in government taxes or a fuel surcharge allowed by the Canadian Transportation Agency, the customer may cancel their booking provided you contact Flights.ca within 7 days of receipt of notice of the increase
- For Residents of the Province of Quebec: The price for the travel services provided hereunder may be increased following the imposition of a surcharge on fuel by the air carrier, or an increase in the exchange rate insofar as the exchange rate applicable 45 days before the date of departure has increased by more than 5% since the date of this contract. If any such increase is equal to or greater than 7% of the price of the travel services, without taking into account any increase in the Quebec sales tax or federal goods and service tax, you may choose to cancel this contract and to receive a full refund of any amounts paid. There shall be no increase in the price of travel services within 30 days of your departure date.
- All informational content, such as hotel and destination information on this website is provided only as a guideline and may not be an exact representation. Flights.ca is aware that the customer is in demand of accurate information and as a result makes every effort possible to make sure that the content within this website is up-to-date. However, due to constant changes and occasional circumstances beyond our control some of the hotel and destination information within this website may not be entirely accurate. Flights.ca makes every effort to ensure that images on this website are as close a representation as possible but cannot be held responsible for changes or inaccuracies beyond our control. Hotel and destination images as well as information on this website are representational only and cannot be guaranteed completely accurate.
- Site reflects an average Star rating provided by booking engine provider; this is an Average rating. Note that each third party supplier has their own Star Rating system created through complex ever-changing and evolving formula that takes into consideration a multitude of criteria.
- Hotel / Resort ratings within this website are not the opinion of Flights.ca and may be different than the hotel ratings of the various tour operators offered on the Flights.ca website. Reviews and messages posted in the Flights.ca Travel Forum are the sole views of the author(s) and do not in any way reflect views expressed on behalf of Flights.ca.
- For every sale, Flights.ca strongly recommends travel insurance to cover the customer against any unforeseen circumstances that may occur prior to, during or after your trip. Flights.ca reminds you that government health insurance plans may only pay a portion of the expenses incurred for emergency out-of-province hospital or medical services. You may be faced with medical bills in the event of an unforeseen illness or injury during your trip. There are different types of travel insurance packages available and the purchase of travel insurance is strongly recommended although optional to the customer. If the customer wants to make an insurance claim, it is their responsibility to contact the insurance company as soon as possible. If charges for an insurance policy are not listed or, an insurance policy number is not noted, you have elected to DECLINE travel insurance. If you would like to purchase travel insurance contact our offices during our regular business hours at 1-877-679-8500dreattetxretqtcfdarestdeycbvtqzvadxu, via email email@example.com or, visit Flights.ca under travel insurance.
- Cuba Travellers: Medical insurance is mandatory for travel to Cuba. You may be asked to provide proof of medical insurance upon arrival in Cuba, otherwise you may be required to purchase locally.
Most hotels, cruise lines and car rentals have a minimum age requirement. Many cruise lines have a minimum age of 21 in a cabin without an accompanying adult of at least 25 years of age (ages and terms may vary). Student groups are not permitted at certain hotels during Reading Week, March Break etc. Please read the Mandatory Information provided during the booking process or contact our offices during our regular business hours at 1-877-679-8500. Car rental reservations will have this information under the heading Product Information and Additional Fees during the online booking process.
If you make a special request for a room allocation, adjoining rooms, bed type, airline seating, etc. please note that these requests are not guaranteed, and Flights.ca cannot be held responsible for requests that are not granted. Additionally, failure to meet special requests will not constitute as a breach of contract by Flights.ca.
Flights.ca cannot guarantee that any request or communication will be duly and timely received/read by, complied with, executed, or accepted by the supplier.
Travellers with Special Needs/Requirements:
At Flights.ca we value the needs of all our clients and want to ensure your vacation is accessible for you and those travelling with you. If anyone on your booking requires accommodation for accessibility needs, please call Flights.ca during our regular business hours ( 1-877-679-8500) or via email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you with notifying the relevant suppliers and making the necessary arrangements, if available.
Third Party Suppliers:
- By purchasing travel services through this website you, the customer, hereby understand and agree without modification to, the Terms and Conditions listed above.
- Flights.ca has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, theft, labour action, mechanical failure, equipment failure, quarantine, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at 1-877-679-8500.
- Flights.ca sources its prices from several systems not controlled by Flights.ca. Occasionally, suppliers have an incorrect price for a flight, package, cruise, etc. If the price is incorrect, the tour operator or supplier has the right to cancel that booking and Flights.ca has no control over these pricing errors.
- Flights.ca, in its capacity as a travel agency, makes arrangements with suppliers who provide travel services such as flights, cruises, hotels, package holidays and car rentals. The services arranged by Flights.ca are subject to the conditions imposed by these individual suppliers, and their liability may be limited by their own tariffs, conditions of carriage, and international conventions.
- When the customer purchases travel services through Flights.ca they must refer to the appropriate third party supplier’s Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of the customer to refer to the appropriate third party supplier for the Terms and Conditions that are specific to their travel services.
- Flights.ca does not own, manage, operate or control any vehicle, hotel, resort, cruise ship, restaurant, or other supplier of services, and is not responsible for their acts or omissions. Flights.ca does not guarantee any suppliers’ rates, reservations, connections, scheduling, or protection of personal belongings.
- LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES ARE NOT ENDORSEMENT
This Web Site may contain links to other internet sites which are provided to you for your convenience. Please note that the provision of any links to other internet sites does not constitute an endorsement by Flights.ca of such linked internet sites. All such other internet sites are wholly independent from this Web Site and from Flights.ca, and Flights.ca has no control or power over such other internet sites, including their content.
If you would prefer to arrange travel plans “offline”, please call one of our knowledgeable travel specialists at 1-877-679-8500
Or by mail at: Privacy Officer Red Label Vacations 5450 Explorer Dr. ste. 400 Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4W 5N1